Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simplify your health & fitness tracking with Health Connect

We’re excited to share that you can now set up Health Connect in the Fitbit app on an Android phone running Android 10 or higher. Use Health Connect to view your health and fitness data from connected apps in one convenient place.

Check out all the details in our latest blog and let us know what compatible health and fitness apps you're excited to connect to the Fitbit app. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Never mind.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Fitbit app (Version 4.14) not importing nutrition infromation from HealthConnect. I have verified that nutriton is written to health connect by myfitnesspal, and verified helath connect permisons of fitbitapp (all on, including read nutrition). But even force syncing does not pull in nutrition information from HealthConnect

Best Answer

I can't for life of me figure out when Fitbit decides to read from Health Connect, or at least to force it to read from it. I've triple checked the settings, and the data is getting correctly written to health connect (from Google Fit, in turn from Fossil Smartwatch). To its credit, the logs in Health Connect make it easy to see that reads are not happening, even though writes are. Is there a force fitbit to read from Health Connect? Or does anyone know how the app decides to read from it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes