Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Logs show '0 time asleep'

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Fitbit Update 04/18/2018: Hey everyone -- Our team has resolved this issue, which means you should be able to sync your sleep logs from last night and the app will display your actual hours slept as opposed to 0 time asleep. Thanks for your patience as we worked to the get this resolved as quickly as possible. I will be closing this thread as the issue is resolved.

Fitbit Update 04/17/2018: We're aware of an issue where users who logged sleep may see their time asleep as 0 minutes.

We're working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we have a workaround:

Workaround:

• Manually edit your sleep log (hit the "edit" button at the top right of the app and change your start OR end time by 1 minute.
  • Save the change
  • This will recalculate your sleep and should resolve the issue.

Please note I have merged several threads with this issue. I will have more information for you once this has been fully resolved. Thanks for your reports and continued patience as we work on a fix. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fitbit Update 04/18/2018: Hey everyone -- Our team has resolved this issue, which means you should be able to sync your sleep logs from last night and the app will display your actual hours slept as opposed to 0 time asleep. Thanks for your patience as we worked to the get this resolved as quickly as possible. I will be closing this thread as the issue is resolved.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
71 REPLIES 71

When I synched my sleep this morning the dashboard showed the arch with the sleep stages but then when I opened up sleep to look at the details it says I was asleep for 0 minutes and won't show the graphs with the sleep stages.Screenshot_2018-04-17-06-01-07.png

Not showing how long I was asleep or time spent in sleep stages last night.

Best Answer

Screenshot_2018-04-17-06-55-02.png

Hello,  reporting the same problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this problem too

And no one could help??? 

Charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here too 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20180417-092057.png

I also have the same error. It also crashes should I try to examine my sleep stages in detail.

Fitbit Versa. And all the things are updated to the latest version and using Android Oreo.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem too

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same her today my sleep was recorded with all stages but shows 0 time slept and no time in stages is there a possible fix already? @RobertoME

Best Answer

I'm getting this too.  Started happening after my Xperia updated itself to Android 8.0 Oreo.  When will fix be available ?

Best Answer

It happened to me also today.

The time asleep recorded is 0 mins with 0 mins in all stages but it shows the time I went asleep, the time I woke up and the sleep stages in graph.

Best Answer

I have the same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20180417-063217.png

Yeah.... even more wrong with fitbit.

My wife and sister in law and i all show zero minutes....

Those preschool programmers are rocking it!

Fitbit is dropping standards faster than soldiers can drop bombs

Best Answer

Same as all above. Just happened today for the first time.

Best Answer

Same problem here

Best Answer

Yeah, my wife and I showing the same, correct start and end times, stages recorded, but all showing as 0 minutes today. 

Best Answer

Same here. Hope it'd fixed soon cause sleep tracking was the main reason I got a Fitbit. Using Alta HR btw.

Best Answer

Yes. It is a very important tool.

I have bipolar depressing type 2 and so sleep is very important to me for my health.

I give it to my doctor as part of my check ins

Best Answer

Same problem here! Charge HR 2, the sleep chart is there, but says 0 minutes , app crashes if you expand the graph and swipe left to see the next page of info .

Best Answer

Same issue for me too this morning. Zero minutes and crashes in graphs when I swipe. Tried logging out, force quit the app, restarted phone and logged back in but to no avail.

Best Answer

I'm also having the same problem with no sleep information being shown apart from the time I go to sleep and when I wake up. 

Best Answer