Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Monitor Not Working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My sleep monitor isn't working anymore. It worked sporadically for about a week. I have a Galaxy Note5 and was told by your customer service that it is compatible, although posts indicated it is not. I have restarted my Alta several times. I feel that this device was released without adequate testing.
Very frustrating and disappointing. I plan to return the device.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's nice to have you around the Community @Amgi Smiley Very Happy, welcome! In regards to your current situation, the Galaxy Note 5 is still not a supported syncing device, this is why you might be having some syncing issues with your sleep. At the moment, there isn't an update in when this device will be compatible, however, keep an eye on our website or this article for any news on this.

If you have other questions, let me know. Robot Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

It's nice to have you around the Community @Amgi Smiley Very Happy, welcome! In regards to your current situation, the Galaxy Note 5 is still not a supported syncing device, this is why you might be having some syncing issues with your sleep. At the moment, there isn't an update in when this device will be compatible, however, keep an eye on our website or this article for any news on this.

If you have other questions, let me know. Robot Happy

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
YOUR customer service team should be informed of this because I was assured my device was compatible. I am very disappointed.

Are any of the Fitbit Trackers compatible with Note5?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Not at the moment @Amgi, sorry for the misunderstanding! 

Best Answer