Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep history enhancements

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love the sleep tracking - when ionic works with the apps - especial REM and Deep detection but I have some Improvements for graphic 

It nice to see my 30 day average and also comparison to others,  but what would be interesting is to compare the sleep times ( length, start and end - and possible each phase )  in both 30 day average and to age comparisons.  I just find the percentage comparison not useful if amount of sleep varies for what ever reasons - especially if AC is not working and such - or up late dancing or such.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@StewartH Nice idea - and not just for the Ionic but all devices with sleep monitoring capabilities - you may have already done so but have you added this to the feature suggestion board

Feature-Suggestions

would be nice to have extended data as well (IE Sleep and Heart Rate in minutes instead of intervals)

it maybe because the Fitbit is for general information and not medical grade data at present and maybe something they will look into if enough interest is shown

Hope this Helps a little

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @StewartH and @ashwolve

@ashwolve took the words right out of my fingers. Please do post it in the Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can show their support for your idea by voting or commenting on it.

Be sure to read the FAQ if you have any question about that board.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer