Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep records

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I delete past sleep records without doing it one by one?

Thanks

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @Bobbilouise , welcome to the community, this article presents the current situation - How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities? - Fitbit Help Center I've not been able to find a way to bulk delete sleep records.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Hi, @Bobbilouise, I've been looking around the app settings & see the following that might be what you are looking for. In the Fitbit app on your phone "Today" screen touch your icon in the top right>Fitbit settings>account settings>delete data>sleep (sleep score)>All time.>DELETE

I have no desire to try it to see if it works, like most users I want to keep data. Let us know if it works for you.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Hi, @Bobbilouise I've edited my last post, I missed a step out. I do apologise. Let us know if it works for you.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK

Best Answer
Ok, Thanks!

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
Bobbi Pesek
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello 👋

Best Answer