Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep score generated on app, reports 0 mins. slept

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm on Android. The app gives me a sleep score, but reports hours and minutes as 0. So it is working, but also not at the same time. Schrödinger's SDK?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Ctuite Welcome to the forums. Thanks for your post regarding the sleep log on the Fitbit app. I appreciate the explanation. 

Have you checked your sleep data on the Fitbit.com website already? Is it not showing there either? When did this start? First time ever? Please make sure that your Fitbti app is up to date. Try logging out of your account and then back in. This should refresh all data on the app. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

I am having a similar issue, but my sleep isn't logging at all. When I looked today, I noticed that it hasn't been logging for over a week. My hourly activity is also showing up as zero for over a week and my steps show up, but the chart that shows my steps per hour are all zero. It's so strange. I tried turning my fitbit off and back on, and refreshing/syncing several times. I finally uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, but still, no data. I'm baffled. 

Best Answer

Same thing is happening to me.  Hoping someone has some advice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The next day this seems to have gone away. It is the latest app version, but I didn't get a chance to try anything before it resolved itself.

Best Answer

Thank you for your advice.  I tried your steps again today with no luck.  My Sense has gotten worse over the past month in terms of recording sleep stages.  Still trying to figure out what is wrong.  Thanks for your help, though!

Best Answer
0 Votes