Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia X compact compatibility with Fitbit trackers

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hopefully a straightforward question. Ive got a Sony Xperia X Compact, that syncs fitbit info from my charge HR. Now im considering upgrading to the Ionic, can I check with those who may have experiance in changing fitbits, does the X compact sync OK with other fitbits? I'm fine with just the fitbit details (more fussed with music and GPS on Ionic!) but any help or info is appreciated. Thanks. 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Machighlander, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. I do not have the same model of Xperia phone you are mentioning, but I have used Sony Xperia for the last 4 years and despite are not listed as compatible some models including the one you mentioned as my Xperia too, are able to sync as you mentioned it happened with your Charge HR.

In my case I have tried my Xperia with the Surge, Blaze, Charge HR, Charge 2, Alta and Alta HR with no troubles. Considering again is not compatible but keep in mind with non-compatible phones is hard to guarantee the behavior of the phone in relation to the trackers functionality. So perhaps with my Xperia works, but the behavior may be different in other models or phone brands.

I know the Xperia models we have are different, but from the opinion of an avid user of Sony mobile devices hope this information provide some help.

See you around and If you have any additional question just let me know.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes