Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ssteps on my phone and my Versa don't match

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having trouble syncing my daily steps on my Android mobile phone with what is showing on my fitbit versa on my wrist. The only way I can get it all to sync is by putting my Fitbit on the USB charger and it seems to sync on both apps I have which are on my phone and my home computer.

Please help me if anyone knows how to fix this problem

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @YvonneP.

Let me help you figure out what is going on, I'll be happy to help.

From what you are saying I can understand two different things, please let me know which is the correct one.

1. You have your phone count steps, and also your Fitbit, and the steps on them do not match.
  2. You only count steps on your Fitbit but the Fitbit app doesn't show the same steps as your Versa.

In the case of the former, please keep in mind that the steps counted by your phone will not sync to your Fitbit Versa or the other way around. You need to install the Fitbit app from the Play Store and use that to sync your Fitbit.

If the latter, try manually syncing your Versa when you open the Fitbit app so that the steps are updated on your account. You can force a sync by pulling down on the main dashboard of the Fitbit.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having this issue. My Versa shows I have completed 3 out of 9 hours for my Hourly Activity goal, but the app on my phone shows 0 of 9. I've resynced countless times and this stat will not update to match.

Best Answer