Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stairs

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have asked this before but my fitbit is saying I walked 54 flights a stairs today and I know that can't be right. What can I do to fix this? I did walk maybe 15-20 but not the 54 it's saying. Anyone else have this problem?
Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Is nice to see you around @KvolkSmiley Very Happy Your tracker may give you credit for extra floors for a variety of reasons, sometimes your tracker may detect pressure changes unrelated to elevation gains, such as a gust of wind, weather change, or opening a door, because your tracker detects floors using an altimeter, which is a sensor that calculates altitude based on atmospheric pressure. Also, exposure to excess moisture can also result in extra floors being counted. This happens if the pathway to the altimeter on the back of your tracker becomes temporarily blocked with sweat or water. My recommendation for you is to Restart your Tracker and also clean your tracker by following the instructions here: "Ware and Care"

I hope this get you back on track, let me know if the issue persist and also if you have any additional questions! Smiley Wink

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer