Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step streak not showing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My android fitbit app is on v 4.11, my main goal is steps, I have been hitting my goal for months and I cannot get the step streak tile to show up.

I've already tried logging in and out, force quiting. It just won't show.

1000030800.png

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @el-klo 

Sorry to see that you're having problems with your step streak tile. I'm not sure why this is happening.

I know you've done a force quit. Have you tried clearing the cache for the Fitbit app to see if that brings up the missing tile?

The other thing to try is uninstalling the app and re-installing it. If you decide to try this, I recommend that you do a sync before you uninstall the app. Although there shouldn't be any loss of data, doing a sync helps ensure your data is uploaded to your account.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried both multiple times but nothing shows up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @el-klo 

The step streak was showing in my Fitbit app. However, when I tapped on the "X", I was unable to find a way to restore the step streak tile.

I'm going to check around and see if I can find out how to restore the step streak tile. When I'll report back when I have more information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @el-klo 

The step streak tile showed up the next day in my app. So, it looks like it automatically shows up each day that the step goal was met.

I'm at a loss as to why you don't see the step streak tile since you are meeting or exceeding your step goal.

I also noticed that your screenshot is blank below the step graph. My app show the step streak tile and suggested workouts:

Screenshot_20240313-090941.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @el-klo 

There's a new update to the Fitbit app, version 4.12.1. I'm hoping that when you get the app update, you will see your step streak in the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope. Nothing. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay, so I changed my language settings to English and the step streak appeared. I change it back to Dutch and it disappears again. 

For some reason I cannot change the language of the app. It only changed when i change it for my entire phone.

So there's the problem. Ah well, no step streak for me I guess. Thanks for the help thought. Appreciated. 

Best Answer

Hi @el-klo 

Thanks for letting me know that you see the step streak tile when you switch your language to English, but it disappears when you switch back to Dutch.

I'm going to submit this to the Fitbit team as an issue for escalation. Although I can't promise anything, hopefully, this bug will be fixed in a future update.

Best Answer
0 Votes