Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps not showing on app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just updated my charge 2 no longer shows steps on app only cals burned not happy it wont let me put steps back on

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Sonia79 welcome to the Community Forums.

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which Android device you're currently using? Also, when was the first time you experienced this? After the update, you experienced this everyday? Also, is your device recording your daily stats but at the moment you sync such information it's not shown on your dashboard? In the meantime I receive your answers, please try the following:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date
  4. Reboot your mobile device
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app
  6. Login using your credentials 
  7. Sync your Fitbit device.

Looking forward to your reply, let me know if you have any additional questions.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Sonia79 welcome to the Community Forums.

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which Android device you're currently using? Also, when was the first time you experienced this? After the update, you experienced this everyday? Also, is your device recording your daily stats but at the moment you sync such information it's not shown on your dashboard? In the meantime I receive your answers, please try the following:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date
  4. Reboot your mobile device
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app
  6. Login using your credentials 
  7. Sync your Fitbit device.

Looking forward to your reply, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response  I have now managed to put my steps back on 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @Sonia79, thanks for your reply and update. Sorry for the delay in responding.

I'm happy to know that your inconvenience was resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance or have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here. 

I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate! There are several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, better sleep, among others. I'm sure that they will be happy to meet you there.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Steps are no longer showing on my app. I dont have a tracker, but just use my phone for step count. Did something get turned off? I have searched the settings with no success...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too.  Galaxy S20 5g everything uptodate, no avail. Shows everything in app but steps.  Charge 4 working correctly.

Best Answer
0 Votes