Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps per hour won't update on Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I notice that on my Fitbit I will reach my step goals each day. Sometimes I won't reach my goal until 11:45 or 11:50 pm. I'm noticing my Fitbit isn't updating the website or app so my steps look like I walked less. My chart is thousands of steps behind every week. I work nights and do all my walking at night, so this looks like I'm not reaching my goals.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

-Mai
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Mairaleslie, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this inconvenience and how many times since then? Which Android mobile device are you using? Are you experiencing any syncing difficulties with your Fitbit device and your phone? Are other stats like floors, distance, etc., affected too or just steps? In the meantime I receive your answers, please try the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It didnt work

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having a similar problem. My Fitbit Inspire3 is tracking steps but they are not transferring to the app as of today. I have tried deleting & reinstalling the app to my Apple iPhone 13 pro with no luck. The app appears to be tracking calories but not steps. In the past month the new Fitbit has been slow to update the app with the latest steps from the Fitbit watch, but it’s not happening at  all now.

Best Answer
0 Votes