Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps were there, Now gone.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday, after 8pm I could see that I had 19,000 plus steps logged in the app and later made it to more than 20,000 steps (cannot remember if I saw that in the app or just on the FitBit). 

As of today both the app and the online dashboard show me as having 14,000 plus steps.

Adding an activity (walking) for the timeline of 7:00pm to 8:30pm when the steps are missing does not add any steps to my day ... 

Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 2.04.04 PM.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @SarahBurns. Welcome to the Community! 🙂

It can be that logging the activity manually had to do with your steps disappearing so instead of manually logging the activity since you were using your tracker at the moment of the activity, you can just log an activity record. What this will do is that will just create the log for an specified time frame but the information from your tracker is the one that will count. For this, go to the activity log page, scroll down and right in the "Log activities" section, you will se an option that says "Activity record". Click here and enter the information that it asks you to and this will create the activity record with the real information from your tracker. In addition, delete the manual log that you entered previously and this should make your steps to come back to your totals. It should look as follows:

Activity Record1.jpg

Activity Record2.jpg

Activity record Details.jpg

Hope this helps and if you need more assitance, let me know! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes