Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no sleep stages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to get my phone to do the sleep part but wont load

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Smarie777, let me give you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! I was reviewing on your Community profile what tracker you have paired to learn more about the issue you are experienced, but I'm not able to see a device paired. Have you removed your tracker from your Fitbit account? Were you aware the tracker is not paired, if this is correct?

The first steps we have to address to resolved the sleep stages is to set up your tracker again. The following post will guide you through to these steps.

After setting up your tracker back, give it a try to the sleep stages. 

There are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your tracker from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your tracker higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your tracker to bed).
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your tracker’s battery is critically low.

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes