Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summer Time change

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It looks like there might be a minor math issue when the time change occurs

Time calculation errorTime calculation error

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello everyone!

Thanks for reaching out about the time calculation after the summer time change. Every year we come across this situation, were some sleep logs will be missing an hour or will not match the real sleep time. However, this situation presents itself on the day of the change. After the day of the change, the sleep logs should be back to normal. Please let me know how it goes. Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Nice picture! Keep on smiling....

Well it is still winter-time in the Netherlands. Where are you from?

Community Council MemberMario Dings | Rotterdam NL
Fitbit: Versa, Versa2, Sense. (Versa light) - Phone: Android. - Developer clockfaces.(Nederlands)
Best Answer
0 Votes

@EdmundC good catch! Fitbit always gets a little confused by the time change. It looks like you had a good night's sleep anyway. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

I joined Fitbit in Oct 2013 and just went through my 20th US time change.  This happens every year, twice a year, like clock work.  🤣

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hello everyone!

Thanks for reaching out about the time calculation after the summer time change. Every year we come across this situation, were some sleep logs will be missing an hour or will not match the real sleep time. However, this situation presents itself on the day of the change. After the day of the change, the sleep logs should be back to normal. Please let me know how it goes. Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes