Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My charge hr won't sync any suggestions? I've already uninstalled and re-installed the app and that didn't help. I'm an android user if that makes any difference.
Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

A warm welcome to the Forums @Ruiz04. Thanks for troubleshooting this inconvenience by yourself. If you keep having problems connecting your tracker with your phone, I recommend following our syncing troubleshoot, also check if your phone is a compatible mobile device.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
My fitbit continues to be unable to sync normally since the last update. I've done all the troubleshooting. Very frustrating.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @Pearlkz and thanks for the information. If the instructions provided didn't help, I suggest getting in touch with our support team directly, since they have the proper tools to see what's wrong with your tracker. For a faster response you can contact them via phone or chat.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Thank you.... just so time consuming and frustrating ever since the update.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I was told by support that it is a bluetooth issue and they are working to resolve it. I bought a new Flex and still have same issues.
Best Answer
0 Votes
These are the instructions support sent to me and this seems to have resolved my issue. I don't even think I ended up having to set my charge hr up as a new device. Plugging it into the charger and restarting it coupled with following the steps to uninstall and reinstall the app on my phone seemed to do the trick.

Lisa,

Thank you for reaching out and for chatting with us today regarding your Charge HR syncing issue with your Android phone.

We'd like you to try to troubleshoot the issue using your Android phone and Computer.

On your Android:
- Log out from the Fitbit app.
- Turn off your Bluetooth.
- Uninstall the App.
- Restart your mobile device.

While waiting for your phone to reboot, kindly restart your Charge HR. Here's how:

1. Plug your charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
2. Insert the other end into the port on the back of your Fitbit Charge HR. Your tracker will begin charging.
3. Press and hold the button for 10 to 12 seconds until you see the Fitbit icon and a version number (e.g. "V122").
4. Let go of the button.
5. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

Then reinstall the App and after that log back in on the App. Furthermore enable your phone's Bluetooth and Setup your tracker as a new device by adding it to your account and select your tracker, please select "replace" not "remove" when prompted.
Best Answer

I tired all this and all the other steps support sent to me and nothing works. I bought a new Flex and still have the exact same issues - will not sync!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, @Pearlkz@Tee52@Ruiz04! It is nice to see you around. Hmmm..It is weird that you are still experiencing this issue. Is this happening just happening when you try to sync with your phone or also with your computer? 

Please confirm that you've tried all these steps and if you have, get in contact with our Support team again to check your warranty options. 

Let us know! Cat Tongue

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

My new flex will sync now although it did not when I first got it. However the old one still will not sync with phone or computer. I had to creat a new account because the old one would not allow me to replace the older flex with the new one.

It was very frustrating to go thru all the steps provided several times and to be told to do them over and over by each new support person. BTW - I had done all those prior to contacting support.

Best Answer
0 Votes