Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync problem Alta HR with Moto G5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

No or random Sync between Moto G5 and Alta HR. Tried to force connection w/o success...it is random when Alta wants. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @ASTA63, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! Moto G5 is not listed as compatible in https://www.fitbit.com/devices. This means the phone has not being declare as compatible and neither is being tested yet to guarantee the functionality of the tracker and the app in relation to the phones functionality.

In this case it wouldn't hurt to try the following suggestions mentioned in the following post: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Hope this improve the syncing process. See you until the next opportunity.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Will try but quite surprised :

- Lot of posts stating that Moto G5 & G5+ are sync well

- Not a  geek but it is just bluetooth and Alta one could be defficient, not even considered in the problème approach

- Finally, Fitbit seems quite limited technologically

Highly disappointed

Regards

Ast

Best Answer

Hi,

just like every one who use android, I got difficulties to sync my surge with fitbit app for android.

Try to find why happen only with android, but IOS does have any issue about that.

I give up and try to sync with my computer, it fast and convenience.

I know that FITBIT know such problem but does try to solve it and let it be like that, super disappointment but can not do anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes