Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G5 Compatibility

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please, please, Please update so the Charge 2 will sync to my LG G5. This is very disappointing to have spent so much on a fitbit upgrade that doesn't keep up with android upgrades 😡

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
87 REPLIES 87

I still would like to know how, My fitbit was a christmas present and I would like to use it the way it shows.  😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine synced after the second try. Then go to the Fit Bit app menu, go to
Devices, select your Charge 2 and go to the Call and Text Notification
settings. Configure both and it should work.

I have to resync from time to time. Or I have to reset the blue tooth
often.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am 

I am trying to sync my LG G5 to my fitbit alta.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I

Where is the "Enable Notifications Wizzard"?  I cannot find it on my phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is under the General tab - then Notifications tab. Should be a toggle to turn on or off. 

Best Answer

I don't see it there

Best Answer
0 Votes

Once you get into the Account you should see your name and your fitbit and if you keep scrolling down its under the word General then Notifications do you have thr same phone? And are you using the newest dashboard? 

Best Answer

When I go into my acct on the fitbit app, I only see these headings:

Devices

Shop Fitbit

Goals

Discover

Settings (under that is only Advanced Settings)

Best Answer
0 Votes

So So sorry. Click on your device. Then you'll see the General and notifications.

Best Answer

my phone or fitbit device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

On your phone. Under account there should be your device when you click on that it will bring you to another page and notifications will be under that. If you scroll to the bottom thats where it should be 

Best Answer

Is it something that should already be installed on my phone or do I need to download that wizzard?

I am sorry that I am such a bother.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

So sorry. Well on my device it's under Account. I see my name and Then I see Devices and under that I push on my device (which is an Alta) then I see:

Sync now

All day sync

General

Notifications - I push on this and see:

Calls

Text Messages

Calendar Events 

Advanced Settings 

Enable Notification Widget

Best Answer
0 Votes

Weird thing....I did a test and it tested ok for calls, but not messages

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would just keep trying. I had to reset my fitbit and my app a few times before it would work. And I'm still having a few issues. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

ok

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @svavra

It is important to note that the LG G5 is currently not in our supported devices list. This would mean that the app and its functions have not been fully optimized for that device. We are not able to fully guarantee that the syncing will work.

If you have another device that is compatible, or a computer, you could potentially have your Alta sync with it. If you have another device, let me know and I'll gladly provide you with the instructions on how to sync.

Hope to see you around the Community.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having the same problem,  I cannot receive notifications for messages (Whatsapp) I've done everything possible but nothing works

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the fitbit flex, I have tried several time to connect it through Bluetooth on my phone and it keeps telling me that it has declined my pairing request. Why is this and what do I do to get my fitbit to allow pairing to my lg g5

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Forums @Amshamblee. The reason why you are having problems syncing your tracker is because LG G5 is not a compatible mobile device. Keep in mind that you can sync your tracker with a computer or compatible phone and you can also tried our syncing troubleshoot.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes