Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synching Fitbit data with Virgin Pulse not working properly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Inspire 2 for about a week.  At present, I'm disappointed in that it will not sync my steps, sleep, anything with Virgin Pulse.  The only way I've been able is to disconnect the the Inspire from Virgin Pulse and then reconnect EVERYTIME I need to check.  What can I do to do a better job with the device?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Southern68 Welcome to the forums. Thanks for inquiring about the connection of your Fitbit account with Virgin Plus. 

Thanks for the explanation and your initiative to solve it on your own. In these scenarios I recommend the following help article: . However, that is exactly what you have tried already. I would also recommend to check with Virgin plus, if there is anything you can do on your account on their side. They may also have troubleshooting steps for this situation. 

Have a nice day. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Southern68 Welcome to the forums. Thanks for inquiring about the connection of your Fitbit account with Virgin Plus. 

Thanks for the explanation and your initiative to solve it on your own. In these scenarios I recommend the following help article: . However, that is exactly what you have tried already. I would also recommend to check with Virgin plus, if there is anything you can do on your account on their side. They may also have troubleshooting steps for this situation. 

Have a nice day. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes