Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing difficulties with Honor 10

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had a lot of difficulty getting my honor 10 to sync and I noticed that if it didn't sync at least every 3 days it failed completely. I managed to resolve this somewhat by using my tablet (nexus 9) and using the Fitbit app on it, it could sync if it was left for a long time (over 1 hour) then the phone would start working again. I suspect that its a Bluetooth issue and either the Fitbit or the phone are not resuming when the connection is lost. So in essence provided I allow constant updating on the phone it stays working but if it stalls I connect to the tablet and that fixes it, Far from graceful and really should be resolved by Fitbit but it may save many hours of turning Bluetooth on and off as well as resetting your Fitbit. Enjoy

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @tommymaguire, welcome to the Community Forums!

First, I appreciate your effort and patience for troubleshooting this situation before posting over here, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes