Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing difficulties with replacement device

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I *just* got my replacement Fitbit Versa Lite from the company today (thank you for excellent customer service!) but it won't sync with my new phone! Am I correctly understanding that it is supported on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 but *not* Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (which is what I have)? That can't be right. Please help!

Update: Resolved, thank you!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and edit information 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SammyHerman, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the details that were shared in your post, I'm happy to know that your syncing difficulties with the replacement device that was provided to you by our Customer Support team were resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be around.

I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate. There are several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, better sleep, among others. I'm sure that they will be happy to meet you there.

See you around.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SammyHerman, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the details that were shared in your post, I'm happy to know that your syncing difficulties with the replacement device that was provided to you by our Customer Support team were resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be around.

I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate. There are several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, better sleep, among others. I'm sure that they will be happy to meet you there.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, thank you! Customer service was absolutely wonderful and I am very, very happy with my replacement. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply and update @SammyHerman

I'm really happy to know that our Customer Support team provided you assistance with this situation. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here ready to help you out.

See you around!  

Best Answer
0 Votes