Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues after update, Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I swear I'm about to throw this watch out. Ever since the update, my 2 year old watch refuses to sync with my phone. The entire reason I bought the thing was to get the alerts on my watch and now it's basically useless. I've tried all the trouble shooting I've seen on this forum and others, no luck. I can find the watch with my Bluetooth but when I try to pair it, it just days I need to do it in the app first. Finally I totally deleted the watch in the fitbit app to reset everything, and now I can't set it up again because the  app and my watch can't find each other. What gives?

Moderator Edit: word choice

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Emily.R.T. Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for sharing detailed information of what you're experiencing. 

I appreciate the research and troubleshooting performed prior to posting. I see where your frustration is coming from. 

Since your Versa 2 is no longer paired to your account, confirm this troubleshooting was performed. If it was, then get in touch with our Support team, they'll be happy to continue assisting you. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

Yes I have already followed the steps in the troubleshooting guide. Nothing works. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,

Yes all the trouble shooting has been done that was available on the site
and on others' comments. Still no luck.

Thank you,

Emily Tanzer
Best Answer
0 Votes

Since the problem started before removing the tracker. You may want to try the steps to fix a sync issue.

Try clearing the cache for the fitbit app.

Removing a tracker usually not fix a sync issue and the user has problems setting up the tracker as a new device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. None of that has worked. I've tried before and just tried again with no change. 

Best Answer
0 Votes