Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues with One Plus 5T

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It takes a lot of attempts and a lot more time to sync my Charge 2 with my One plus 5T 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @aroranamit, awesome to have you here in the Fitbit Community as a new member! In this case I believe the hiccups to sync your tracker are related to the fact the mobile phone you are using is not listed yet as a compatible device.

With this I do not refer the tracker won't work with your phone, the only difference is we cannot guarantee the behavior of the app in relation to functionality since the app is not optimized to run with the device in questions, so in occasion some feature or sections of the app might not work as is expected. Nonetheless it would not hurt to try the following suggestions: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

To see the latest list of supported devices, please go to http://www.fitbit.com/devices. If your device isn't listed, you can check the link at a later date to see if device support has been added. Our team is always working to test and add more Android devices to the supported devices list, so keep an eye open for updates!

See you later and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Amazed that one plus 5t is not on list of compatible devices. One plus 6 is about to be launched. Disappointed with your efforts. 

That's a lot of money wasted..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbits list of supported devices is a big joke. You should get a Oneplus One on Ebay, because that's the only model they support. If you want an Android from 2017, get a Samsung S8, because that's the only Android model from 2017 on that list. Every other phone, have a look at Ebay because you'll have a hard time finding one in store. No HTC 10 or U11, No Pixel 2, no Sony from 2016 or 2017, no LG after the G3, ... 

Best Answer

Bingo. Waiting for a ,' we appreciate..

our team is working on it..blah blah

Best Answer
0 Votes

My one plus5t is able to track my Fitbit charge2 but unable to pair with the phone. Tried many times without success.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think they have massive problems with newer Android versions, probably with the power management, so they don't put any new mobiles on the compatibility list any more. Problem solved.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Any chance that one plus5t will be added to compatibility list in the near
future?
Best Answer
0 Votes