Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
The Fitbit App has not successfully synced to my Samsung Galaxy 6 since 13th January 2016. Is this anything to do with any upgrades?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @DampyDave very welcome to the Community! Smiley LOL I was having the same issue and I realized that I used to have it with some WiFi signals and I didn't have the latest version of the Fitbit app. So, try to see if you are running the latest version by following the steps in this article: "Fitbit app Android Latest Version". Also, try the following::
1. Open the Fitbit App and log out
2. Turn off the Bluetooth and also your cellphone
3. Restart your tracker
4. Turn On your cellphone and also the Bluetooth
5. Set up your tracker as a new Fitbit device.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Wink

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @DampyDave very welcome to the Community! Smiley LOL I was having the same issue and I realized that I used to have it with some WiFi signals and I didn't have the latest version of the Fitbit app. So, try to see if you are running the latest version by following the steps in this article: "Fitbit app Android Latest Version". Also, try the following::
1. Open the Fitbit App and log out
2. Turn off the Bluetooth and also your cellphone
3. Restart your tracker
4. Turn On your cellphone and also the Bluetooth
5. Set up your tracker as a new Fitbit device.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Wink

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer