Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THU and FRI always show as Day 5 on the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My device always suggests that I only exercise 6 out of 7 days as it shows both Thursday and Friday as day 5? I do regularly resync my watch but this stays the same. Any idea how to make the watch make Friday day 6 and then Saturday hopefully will be day 7?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Guy_ Thanks for your help!

@TLCostanzo Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reaching out about your exercise data on the Fitbit app. 

I will be happy to help you with that. Would you be so kind to send me a screenshot? Please make sure that your Fitbit app is up to date. Go to the Google Play Store and serach for Fitbit. If an update is available, pease proceed with it. Let us see if any other suers experience the same. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @TLCostanzo - this may be an app glitch.

Logout of the Fitbit App and swipe off the active window and  clear the storage cache and force stop it and then restart the phone.

It might be wise to restart the device too.

Login again and wait for any pair, link or Fixit prompts and sync again. That may help.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Guy_ Thanks for your help!

@TLCostanzo Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reaching out about your exercise data on the Fitbit app. 

I will be happy to help you with that. Would you be so kind to send me a screenshot? Please make sure that your Fitbit app is up to date. Go to the Google Play Store and serach for Fitbit. If an update is available, pease proceed with it. Let us see if any other suers experience the same. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes