Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text messages issue with Samsung S10

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am becoming increasingly frustrated that I cannot receive text messages on my Versa 2- I have a Samsung s10. I have read several times that Fitbit is working on a fix BUT really, how long are we expected to wait for what should be a basic function of this watch!? Fitbit can you give us a timeline AND what are you willing to do for me if there is not a fix on the horizon?

DZC

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @dzc, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Just as you already know, we are aware of this issue and working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions you may have. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why can't we get text messages and fb messages on the versa 2 I have an android Samsung galaxy 10s

Best Answer

Agree it's been ages and it still isn't fixed!!!!! 

Best Answer