Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This has helped me the most out of everything...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've spent hours upon hours trying to get Versa's and a new Versa 2 synced onto my old and new android cell phones. 

I've got a Samsung s7 edge and my wife just got the Samsung s9. 

i could get my old Versa on my s7 hooked up without issues,  but my Versa 2 was another story!  RIDICULOUS!!!

My wife's Versa hooked right up to her old iphone 6 without issue,  but she wanted an android cell, so along came the s9.  Tried for hours and days with all the tips and tricks and still a no go!

The answer for both the Versa 2 and Versa was doing a simple factory reset on each tracker, one at a time.  Once that was done, the cell phones hooked right up with blue tooth and have worked awesome ever since!

Of course you will want to turn off one of the trackers if you are setting up more than one.

Anyways,  this is what worked for me.  i would suggest on a new tracker, the first thing you do after downloading the Fitbit app on your cell,  is to factory reset your tracker, then using the Fitbit app, see if it will then pair to your tracker by setting up a new device via the Fitbit app on your cell.

I hope this helps someone out, cause it's been a hair pulling, breath holding, blood pressure raising, face blushing, mouth spitting, teeth gnashing, Coca-cola drinking,  Kentucky fried chicken eatin' experience that i wouldn't want to do ever again!

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Thank you for sharing....it gave me a chuckle.  I had a similar time although mine wasn't KFC.... mine was ferrero rochers during the draining few hours it took me. Versa was straight forward....Versa 2 was not quite so, and still very glitchy to say the least.   

Best Answer
0 Votes