Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiles missing on dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the new update my tiles on the dashboard for steps, sleep and heart rate are not working on my Alta HR. Very frustrating as these are the very one I use. Logged out, rebooted, uninstalled etc all to no avail. Are they still there somewhere. Grateful for any help. I have an Android phone and tablet.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

First, are those tiles not visible, or visible and not working?

If not visible, scroll to the bottom of dashboard, click the Edit button.  It will show all available tiles, and you can add or delete, and reorder.  When done click the check mark at top to save changes.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you johnnyrow. Have done that but the only hidden tiles like water, food, bar code etc are already on main dashboard and not in the hidden tiles. Logged in, out, rebooted, uninstalled app on both tablet and phone. Nowhere can I find steps, heart rate nor sleep pattern. They used to be on my account but disappeared.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi JonnyRow. Thank you for your post. The tiles are not visible hidden nor unhidden

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't get my clock or steps to come up on my charge HR

Best Answer
0 Votes