Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 04/19/17: Time awake/restless tag not showing in 2.45 update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I have just discovered this too. Until yesterday I was able to click on the vertical lines on the sleep graph (mobile Android app) and see actual times awake, restless etc 

Your suggestion to press and hold doesn't work for me. I'm wondering if the recent updates to the app have affected this functionality, which I used daily. 

Any solutions gratefully received as I don't really want to have to fire up my laptop every time I want more detailed info. 

Many thanks

Alex

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey all -- As this has been reported as resolved with the Fitbit app update, version 2.47, I am closing this thread.

If you come across any other instances of this in the future, please create a new thread and use this one as a reference. Thanks to everyone who reported this, tried the update and confirmed the tags are back.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
245 REPLIES 245

Yeah sorry, it was a reply to @RobertoME's message Smiley Wink
Meanwhile the popup on the daily sleep chart is now not bad located but completely missing.

Thanks for the support!

Best Answer

Hello, does this issue also include the pop up times in the sleep graph, as I have no display when clicking the "restless" or "awake" lines.  Thanks!

Best Answer

I used to be able to click on the graph of my sleep to see what times I was actually awake or restless, but all of a sudden this morning I can't. I click and click, and nothing happens. Bumming me out! I loved that feature....can someone please help??

Best Answer

Hi there @Zandradee. I'm happy to see you in the Community Forums!

I'd like to make sure... before, you were able to press and hold the screen and this would show you the actual times for time asleep, awake, restless but now it doesn't show that at all, am I right? If so, was this after you updated the app maybe or it just stopped working all of a sudden?

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
Hello
Yes, I could tap on the screen and a little box popped up with the times in
it.
I recall that the app has notified me at least twice in the past week that
I would need to restart my phone to enable new features, which I did.
So, yes it does seem that this functionality has disappeared since there
was some sort of update.
Thanks
Best Answer

I also have been having this problem the past 2 days!! I really loved being able to see the times and adjust it based on seeing the times as well... 

Best Answer

New at this, sorry if wrong forum.

Fitbit app (2.45) on Android 5.1. Sleep detail graph, enlarged, when tapped, no longer shows specific times, eg when awake, etc.

(I think display rotated to landscape to better fit this additional info)

This changed in the past few days ?

Best Answer

Please may we have more info, this is being posted in the Charge-2 hardware forum, but the subject is about software.  It would really be helpful to know if your using the app or website and what platform ie: phone or computer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry about that, I didn't realize I was in the hardware forum.

I am using the fitbit app on an android phone.

Best Answer

@jennaw0405, I moved this thread to the Android App Help Forum. It should get more responses here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is exactly what mine is doing. I used to be able to touch the lines in the full screen chart, and it would tell me the time I was restless or awake. Now it doesn't do anything when I touch or hold. I'm on an android phone and I also got some sort of update that apparently took this away. I use it every day bc it's helpful to know what times you were restless and how long of sleep you got in between.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem on Android. I called fitbit and they said they'd try and resolve it. So far nothing. Very frustrating 

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @Zandradee and welcome to the Forums @Janielee51 @mkinbama!

I've not updated my app yet and I'm still being able to tap-hold and see the information as you can see below:

upload.png

Let me go ahead and update the app right now and see if this makes any difference and I'll be back with you.

As a side note, an update for the iOS app went live a few minutes ago and the update for Android devices was rolled out yesterday if I'm not wrong so you can also try to update and see if this makes any difference.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello.
I just checked the version of my app. It's v2.45 updated on 20th March.
Google Play is not offering the option to update so I assume I'm on the
latest version.
I can confirm that I'm still unable to tap on the screen to see the times.
If it's of use, I'm on Android 6.0.1 on a Samsung Galaxy S6 and my software
is completely up to date.
Thanks
Best Answer

I just upgraded to a Charge 2 from a Flex and I had to update app. Now I am not getting detailed info of exact times I was awake/restless last night. I get the graph but no actual times.

Best Answer

Hmmm... that's very strange but thanks for confirming that @Zandradee!

In that situation I'd say they're looking for a fix for it as @Janielee51 mentioned. I'll see if someone can confirm if this is a general ongoing issue and I'll be right back when I get any news.

Best Answer

I'm not sure where your tapping. 

Is it on the words time awake? 

I used to be able to tap on the graph and see the time period for the individual wake and restless times, but notice it doesn't work now. 

Best Answer

No, on the screen that shows the red and blue lines with time awake and time asleep.

Best Answer