Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker not found

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Occasionally my Flex would show the "Tracker not found" error when trying to sync with my Note 4. I would reset my tracker, turn off my bluetooth, logout of my Fitbit account and restart my phone. This only happened occasionally so it was no big deal, but the past week I'm having getting the "Tracker not found" message everyday and I'm having to go through all of this over and over, and it's time consuming and aggravating.
Anyone know why this is happening? There was an update to the app on May 24th, but it was happening before the update. Any advice would be appreciated.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
I believe the update to the app a couple of days ago fixed my problem. I haven't had any problems since then (knock on wood!) and I was at 2 times a day having to restart and reset everything.
So glad this seems to be fixed!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

It's nice to see you around @LeslieMStrong, welcome to the Community Woman Very Happy! I'd recommend following @SunsetRunner's suggestions posted here

Hope that helps!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
I read over the suggestions in the link you posted and did them all except one, and was wondering if I reinstall my Flex as a new tracker will I lose all of my info?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@LeslieMStrong You won't lost all your account data as that has already been synced over from the previous times that you synced. What is possible to lose, is the step count on the tracker that hasn't been successfully synced over yet.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've done everything, including reinstalling my tracker as a new one and nothing is helping. This has been going on everyday for over 2 weeks now and it's extremely frustrating that I have to go through all of this mess everyday just to get it to sync.
Any other suggestions?
Best Answer
0 Votes
I believe the update to the app a couple of days ago fixed my problem. I haven't had any problems since then (knock on wood!) and I was at 2 times a day having to restart and reset everything.
So glad this seems to be fixed!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Ever since update my phone will not connected to the tracker. I have everything a samsung galaxy s5 note and the fitbit hr. Please help.
Best Answer
0 Votes