Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volunteer translation for Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

How can we be a volunteer to translate the Android App into Portuguese-Portugal?

I'll be glad to help.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Alta HR, S8, Android - Portugal
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @FilipeOS, if by any chance my reply sounds rude, I would like to clarify it was not my intention.

I understand your point of view and I really appreciate you have volunteer yourself to translate the app. Your suggestions  are always welcome for the improvement of the Fitbit experience. Is just at the moment we don't have anything available or additional information I can share with you in relation to the translation of the app.

I have shared this information with my teammates and rest assure if I got more information about a program for volunteers, I will let you know.

In the meantime If this is something in which you're interested to see in the app, please visit this feature suggestion and contribute with your vote and comments. This is a great way to let our developers know what you'd like to see in future updates.

See you around and thank you for your participation in the Fitbit Community.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @FilipeOS, good to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community. I appreciate your interest and your offer as volunteer to translate the app. Currently we are not looking for volunteers to translate the Fitbit app in a different language.

If you would like to change the language, please check the following help article: How do I change my language on Fitbit?

Stay tuned to our Fitbit Community for more news and updates.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @RobertoME is strange how it's possible for Fitbit don't accept things like this.

Why don't create a translate platform or use one to make the products available in more languages and countries?! People can translate and vote for the different language variants (yes because for example PT-PT it's not PT-br!).

Before taking ages to put a language available only need like 1 month to verify and release..

Hope some day Fitbit get this 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @FilipeOS, if by any chance my reply sounds rude, I would like to clarify it was not my intention.

I understand your point of view and I really appreciate you have volunteer yourself to translate the app. Your suggestions  are always welcome for the improvement of the Fitbit experience. Is just at the moment we don't have anything available or additional information I can share with you in relation to the translation of the app.

I have shared this information with my teammates and rest assure if I got more information about a program for volunteers, I will let you know.

In the meantime If this is something in which you're interested to see in the app, please visit this feature suggestion and contribute with your vote and comments. This is a great way to let our developers know what you'd like to see in future updates.

See you around and thank you for your participation in the Fitbit Community.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'll suggest to create a translation platform not vote the link you sent because pt-pt is not pt-br 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes