Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pair Ionic watch with Samsung S8+

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had this Ionic watch since it first came out. I had no issues pairing it to my phone out of the box. BUT then about a month or so later, it stopped syncing up and I no longer received notifications. I called support but I didn't really get anywhere. I was going on a trip and really needed a watch so I hooked up by old Blaze, which paired instantly and always synced up to provide my notifications. I decided today to try and get the Ionic paired back up thinking the issues with the pairing had to do with the app, which should have been resolved in the last 5 months. But NOPE. I still cannot pair this expensive Ionic watch to my phone. I've restarted and restored the watch, re-started my phone, uninstalled the app and installed again, and shut down my bluetooth I don't know how many times. But nothing. Just to make to sure it's not my bluetooth, I tried pairing my old Blaze up again and it does, almost instantly! What the heck is wrong with this IONIC!!!?!?!?!?! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @fergie85, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community and my apologies for the late response. I was reading all the troubles you have gone through and  I was happy to reach out to our Support Team and they were able to confirm that they're currently working to reach a resolution with you at the moment.

I recommend following up with them and report any new eventually on how it goes the issue and then feel free to let me know how it turns out.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes