Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to record fractions of lbs in Android app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I record my weight in stones and lbs, on the website I can record fractional lbs, e.g. 12st 2.6lbs but in the android app I am only able to record round numbers e.g 12st 3lbs. It's a pain having to try and remember a weigh in until I can get access on my laptop, and recording rounded values is not enough information for me.

For example a weigh in at 12st 2.6lbs I would have to record as 12st 3lbs, if I lost 0.2 lbs by my next weigh in I would then be rounding down to 12st 2lbs and my dashboard would tell me I had lost 1lb, rather than the accurate 0.2lbs (which is the accuracy of my scales so actually means I have effectively maintained between those weigh ins). 

Is there a way to change the settings in the android app to allow fractional lbs? Or do I just need to record the accurate reading elsewhere until I can get on the website?

Thanks for any help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A very warm welcome to the Forums @Kaffaffa

I definitely see where you are coming from. At this moment we do not have any way to enter fractions on the Android app in the way that you described so I'd recommend keeping track of the weight information until you have access to the website.

In the meantime, perhaps you could post about it on the Feature Suggestions board. Other users could then vote and comment on your idea to show their support. 

Hope to see you around! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes