Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reproduce music in Huawei honor 9

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cant seem to get my music playing via the app on phone, on my iphone you could select the music to play whilst running, but on this phone there is no option.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Wrighty50, good to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community! If you are referring to Music Control, it might be related the Huawei honor 9 is not listed as compatible. In some scenarios this doesn't meant it won't work, but certain features might not behave as it should; a clear example wold be with your iPhone, since most of this devices are compatible.

Now I'm curios to know f this is in reality the issue you are experiencing? I was able to see on your Community profile you have paired a Charge 2, and the feature of Music control is not available with this tracker. So are you referring to music control or you are having issues to play music while you are using the app?

If the music is not playing on your Android phone, try to run the music app/player first and then run the Fitbit app without closing the app or the player of your phone, leaving the music working in the background. In most cases this worked for me while I'm running.

Hope you are referring to any of these two scenarios. If not, just let me know more details and I will try to find a solution for you.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Wrighty50, good to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community! If you are referring to Music Control, it might be related the Huawei honor 9 is not listed as compatible. In some scenarios this doesn't meant it won't work, but certain features might not behave as it should; a clear example wold be with your iPhone, since most of this devices are compatible.

Now I'm curios to know f this is in reality the issue you are experiencing? I was able to see on your Community profile you have paired a Charge 2, and the feature of Music control is not available with this tracker. So are you referring to music control or you are having issues to play music while you are using the app?

If the music is not playing on your Android phone, try to run the music app/player first and then run the Fitbit app without closing the app or the player of your phone, leaving the music working in the background. In most cases this worked for me while I'm running.

Hope you are referring to any of these two scenarios. If not, just let me know more details and I will try to find a solution for you.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Thank you so much, I have to run both my music app and fitbit app separately, but it works the same, so thank you for this.

Best Answer
0 Votes