Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see notifications - Only "New Message" is showing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I finally am getting my messages to my Fitbit ionic but it just says I have a new message.. How do I get it so I can actually read them?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Baily13, good to see you here in the Fitbit Community! My apologies for the late response and I'm wondering how it goes? Is the issue still persisting?

In this case I would recommend to try the general troubleshooting recommendations: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone

However If the issue continue to happen, proceed to try these steps:

1. You can unpair your tracker in your mobile device's Bluetooth settings. If you are unsure how to verify or change settings for your mobile device, refer to instructions provided by your device manufacturer. For most Android mobile devices, tap Settings > Bluetooth, find your tracker in the list of paired devices, and then tap Forget or Forget Device to unpair your tracker.
  2. Reboot your mobile device.
  3. In the Fitbit app, tap Allow notifications access and allow access to the Fitbit Notification Service, and then turn on call, text, or calendar notifications.

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer