Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see the content of my notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to be able to see who text me and what the message said right on my Fitbit.  My galaxy 8 did an update last week and now I am unable to see who is texting me or what the message says like I used to. It just says I have a message. Help! I need that feature back! I need to to see who and what the message says without looking at my phone.  Please help!!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Katie_cy715, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I saw you are not able to see the content of your notifications after the update. Perhaps the following instructions might help you to resolve this issue: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app).

Hope this helps and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
This does not solve my issue at all. I receive texts to my Fitbit device. I am not however able to view the content of the text like I used to on the Fitbit. It now just says I have a text rather then it used to show exactly who and what the text said. 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @Katie_cy715, my apologies for the late response. How it goes so far? Is the issue still persisting?

Thank you for letting me know the steps recommended before did not resolve the issue. Have you tried to removed the bond of your tracker and re-enable the notifications?

If the issue continues and you haven't tried this, it would be a great step to address this issue. Otherwise you can uninstall and reinstall the app as well.

See you later.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes