Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to setup Charge 2 with Samsung Galaxy A7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone help me i have a samsung A7 ive used my fitbit before but since the latest update i can't get it to pair up anymore

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Stevle thanks for your post, welcome aboard. I'm happy to assist you with your Charge 2 connection difficulties.

Let me share with you that the Samsung Galaxy A7is not currently listed as a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you may experience certain connection difficulties with it. I'm aware that some users are able to use non-compatible devices with our Fitbit products, however, we cannot ensure a proper function of all the features due to this incompatibility concern. Even though your new mobile device is not compatible, lets give it a try to our help article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes.

If by any chance you're still unable to use your Fitbit with your mobile device, I suggest you to try with a compatible device or your computer to avoid this situation.

I'll be here if you need anything else, please keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hate to tell you that I think there is no "cure" for our problem. I have a zip and a galaxy A8. No problems until I did my last software update. Now I can't sync them. Fitbit is nothing less than hopeless with their response. It's disappointing and frustrating. And judging by so many of the comments, there are a lot of frustrated fitbit owners out there!

Best Answer

Yes but my fitbit charge 2 was working perfectly until samsung did a stupid up date now everyone who as A7 A8 cant use theres anymore just like me hundred and odd pound down the drain i am no happy about this

Best Answer
Hi have you sent any emails to fitbit about our problem
Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you sent any emails to fitbit about our problem 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello! My apologies for the delayed reply, it's a pleasure to continue providing assistance and see you again participating @walking-woman @Stevle.

@walking-woman I appreciate the feedback that was provided regarding this situation, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. First, can you please let me know if you already tried some troubleshooting steps? If not, I recommend you to check: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? even though your mobile device is not compatible. If you already tried such steps, please try with a compatible mobile device instead.

@Stevle I understand your point, however, as per my previous post, if a specific mobile device is not compatible with our products and services, we cannot ensure that this will work after any software update. I'd like to share with you that our Support team informed me that you already contacted them regarding this concern and they already provided you with assistance. That said, don't hesitate to contact them back if you have any additional questions or get in touch with me if you prefer this way. Please try with a compatible mobile device too and let me know how it goes.

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes