Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to setup Charge 3 with Samsung Galaxy Tab 5.1.1

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I’ve joined here - i bought my mom the Fitbit charge 3 because she swims. I can’t pair it to the tablet mentioned above. The tablet looks for the watch - finds it but the watch won’t pair- what am I doing wrong? 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Kitkat99 welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which specific Samsung Galaxy tablet model you are currently using? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check all the information that's specified on: How do I set up my Fitbit device? to verify that all the requirements are correctly configured to setup the Charge 3. Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes.

Please make sure that your mobile device is compatible because due to a compatibility concern you can experience connection difficulties.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unable to pair charge 3 with Samsung galaxy tablet

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome aboard @1Cole.

Thanks for your post. To move forward with the issue that you're currently experiencing with your Samsung Tablet, can you please let me know if you already tried the troubleshooting steps from my previous post? Which specific tablet are you using?

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Dear Ricardo,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, I have not overcome the problem;

unable to connect via bluetooth the charge 3 with the tablet - although tablet discovers the fitbit it will not connect,

When going through the set up procedure on the app and told device has been found, unable to see code number on fitbit screen.

Yours, Jim

Sent from Samsung tablet.
Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @1Cole, your reply is also appreciated.

I'm sorry to know that you're still experiencing the same issue with your Charge 3 but thank you for taking into consideration the troubleshooting steps from my previous post. To move on, can you please specify which tablet are you using? 

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Dear Ricardo,

Sorry for the delay - tablet is a Samsung galaxy SM-T580

Yours, Jim

Sent from Samsung tablet.
Best Answer
0 Votes