Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to setup Versa with Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the most recent update, my versa last synced on Sept 6, '19. Prior to this update I was having no issues & loving the app & my new watch (Versa). Since having sync issues & trouble shooting to solve problem, to no solution. I then unpaired my versa from the app to reconnect it. Now I can't get it to set-up & connect to app.

I see now that the Galaxy Note 8 is no longer on the list compatible devices! So my versa is now useless because it won't pair with my phone/app. This recent update is very frustrating & totally sucks now that I can't utilize my "FITBIT" Versa, when it worked perfectly fine a week ago!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @QueenSara, welcome to the Community Forums! 

First, I'd like to appreciate your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation prior to posting, totally understand how frustrating this situation can be for you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check all the information that's specified on: How do I set up my Fitbit device? to check if all the requirements are correctly configured to setup your device on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes.

I'll be around if you need anything else, please keep me posted.

Best Answer

I've done those things. My versa was at one time set up & connected. This most recent update is what's messed my setup & sync issues I was having.

My phone is no longer on the list of compatible devices. Samsung Galaxy Note 8... So with that, I believe I can no longer use the Fitbit App.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally got it set up after a week of trying. I guess letting it sit on the charger for 24hrs might've helped it get it's brains back. 🤷🏼‍:female_sign:🤦🏼‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes