Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to setup device with Motorola Moto 7G

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Moto 7g was working fine but after the update now is not connecting from headup.

Please looking into the compabilty bug created by latest update.

Cheers

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @mos111, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check all the information that's specified on: How do I set up my Fitbit device? to check if all the requirements are correctly configured to setup your device. Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes.

Keep in mind that the Motorola Moto G7 is not a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you may experience certain connection difficulties with it.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hello @mos111, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check all the information that's specified on: How do I set up my Fitbit device? to check if all the requirements are correctly configured to setup your device. Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes.

Keep in mind that the Motorola Moto G7 is not a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you may experience certain connection difficulties with it.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

did not work!

Best Answer

Thanks for your update @mos111.

I'm sorry to know that you're still experiencing difficulties with the setup process of your device. That being said, please try the setup process with a compatible device instead and let me know if the issue persists. You can try to setup your device with a computer too, refer to the information that was shared on my previous post to do so.

Don't hesitate to ask me any additional questions you may have.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why is the G7 not compatible? Mine worked before the update!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are there plans to make the G7 compatible? I have that phone now and would like to purchase a Versa 2 but won't if it will not work properly...

Best Answer
I'm with you. However, lately my G7 has been working fine with my Blaze.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Why not this phone?  I also have this phone and it worked fine for about 3 weeks and then stopped. Please add this phone. Very annoying especially when it did work and now won't. 

Best Answer

i love that they respond to the first question but none of the others. Super annoying. No reason they can't work with Moto! Ugh

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
Seems to be working now. They must have done something in an update.
Best Answer

I am having the same issue with my iPad.  I figured since my phone would not communicate with the tracker I would use my iPad.  Nope!

Best Answer
0 Votes