Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to setup with Samsung Galaxy A20e

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there can anyone help with syncing my fitbit charge 2 to my Samsung galaxy a20e  my phone finds the device and I get the 4 diget code then it just searches for 5 mins then sais not working I have tried everything it sais fully charged bluetooth off and on again and no other fit bits in house that could clash  this is a second hand reconditioned fitbit. All help really appreciated xx

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Fifi1967 welcome to the Community Forums! It's a pleasure to assist you with your setup concern.

First, I'd like to appreciate your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation prior to posting. Let me share with you that the Samsung Galaxy A20e is not currently listed as a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you may experience certain connection difficulties with it. I'm aware that some users are able to use non-compatible devices with our Fitbit products, however, we cannot ensure a proper function of all its features due to this compatibility concern.

That being said, even though your mobile device is not compatible, please give it a try to our help article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. If by any chance you're still unable to use your Fitbit with your mobile device, I suggest you to try with a compatible device or a computer to avoid this situation.

I'll be here if you need anything else, please keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wish I had know this before I changed my Phone. Come on Fitbit catch up with technology, especially the Samsung A Series phone.

Best Answer

Yes, I've been having problems recently.I contacted Fitbit they told me me my phone isnt tested with Fitbit devices. The only way to fix the issue is to get another phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had my phone for 7 months no problems whatsoever until this latest update. I probably will never buy a Fitbit again.

Best Answer

You would think now FitBit are owned by Google, the creators of Android, things would have resolved!

Best Answer
0 Votes