Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync after software update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Galaxy S8 and my Charge 2 will not sync after the most recent software update. Any ideas?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Nanaof21, welcome to the Fitbit Community! Certainly not a normal behavior after an update.

In this case I recommend to try the following. Review that your tracker is successfully pair to your account. If your tracker is not syncing this might be one of the reasons. To give you a reference in the steps to follow to address this, review this post.

Stay tuned if the issue persists or you have question regarding the steps to follow.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the reply. I have tried all obvious remedies. I have rebooted
my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Unpaired the tracker from my
bluetooth. All to no avail.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I' having the same issue. Hasn' synced since Wednesday 25th april early hours. Tried everything. 

Best Answer

I have a note 8 and mine hasn't synced since april 28th. This is very frustrating and not the first time it has happened. Maybe I should have went with the samsung gear S3 instead of Fitbit 

Best Answer

I had the same problem so I removed my device and have tried to repair it and that won't work either now. It stopped syncing on Apr 24.

Best Answer
0 Votes