Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unavailable country and language. (Brazil - Portuguese)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm from Brazil and I noticed that neither Brazil nor Portuguese are avaliable in the app ( in my case android ). It doesn't affect me at all, but my father also have a fitbit and don't know how to speak any language besides Portuguese. Is there any way to put my language as Portuguese and my location as Brazil? 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @RafaelMello,, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. I'm sorry for the late response and thank you fro bring this feedback to my attention. At the moment portuguese is not a supported language in the Fitbit app, neither the location settings. 

If this is something in which you're interested, I would like to share with you the following Feature Suggestion: Translation to Brazilian Portuguese, feel free to contribute with your vote and comments, it would be nice to have your support for this ideas.

See you around and rest assured we are constantly improving the Fitbit app.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was trying to decide do I buy my girlfriend in Brazil an Apple Watch or a Fitbit Versa. Was learning towards Fitbit because of the lower price. Never mind on Fitbit, they do not support Portuguese and has Brazil options. It’s available in many Spanish Latin America countries, but not Brazil. That makes no sense, guess they are too lazy to make a Portuguese language version. That is extremely foolish to me, because Brazil is one of the biggest countries in Latin America. Makes no sense! So, Apple Watch is my only option.

Best Answer

Hello !!! 

So if I have the fitbit versa 2 I can't use the weather and some health tools on my smart watch ? 

I didn't understand the problem with location if I am in Brazil with the watch 

Best Answer
0 Votes