Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated app but still having syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated to the 3.37 version a few days ago and am still having the same issues. Bluetooth isn't recognizing my versa 2 for pairing and I've also restarted my phone and watch multiple times in addition to removing and adding the app back to my phone. Is this issue deeper than a simple update? I'm getting annoyed with this issue. It's almost been a week now.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @MAM84, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which mobile device are you using? When was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? In the meantime I receive your answers, please try the following steps and let me know if the issue persists:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the OS version of your phone is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a Samsung galaxy J7. I first experienced this issue on the night of
1/26. I uninstalled and reinstalled the fitbit app. I updated to the
android 3.37 version on 1/29. My app attempted to sync around 10pm on 1/29
but then it said unavailable to sync. I've attempted to pair my versa 2 and
fitbit app atleast 10-15 times since 1/29. My phone is up to date, I will
uninstall and reinstall the app again. Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue. Pixel 3a XL. Sense is version 44.128.4.17.  App is 3.37.1. I have gone through all steps multiple times. And factory reset watch.  The watch pairs, updates and then promptly stops syncing after installation is done. App can not connect to watch. The app wants to update the "Tracker software" but it is impossible to connect. It asks if I want to try Wifi instead. Then to try Bluetooth. And neither works regardless of how many times I try. Watch settings says wifi is off.  After multiple tries, this is where the process gets stuck. I've been at this for hours now. Watch will not sync with app. Gone through all checklists I can find step by step. I've used smartwatches for 8 years but this beats me ... Usually uninstall / factory reset would solve the issues... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I finally got my versa 2 to sync with my phone after 4 days of trying. I did the troubleshooting, select force stop in your app settings on your phone and then uninstall. Restart your phone and watch at the same time. Reinstall the fitbit app to your phone. Go to your settings in the app and select add device. I selected versa 2 as a replacement to the current one. It went through the "new" process and allowed me to pair my watch with my phone and wifi. Hopefully this will work with your fitbit sense

Best Answer
0 Votes