Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not syncing with Motorola phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Android operating system on my Moto Motorola phone. It stopped syncing last Thursday. I didn't realize it until today because it was still showing number of steps yesterday and then stopped showing them today. anyone else with syncing issues just recently? If so, what did you do?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Which phone do you have and is it on the list of compatible devices? click to see

You try anything here on the article for trouble syncing? see if any of this helps - click to read

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Same here but mine hasn't recorded anything but my steps since October 23. !!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Cindysoils and @74FELICE, welcome to the Community Forums.

First, I appreciate your effort and patience for troubleshooting this situation before posting over here, I understand how frustrating this situation can be for both of you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile devices that can prevent the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

@Odyssey13 Your help is always appreciated, thanks for the information that was shared in your post.

I'll be around if further assistance is needed.

Best Answer

Yes the phone is on the list of compatible devices. Yes I have tried I think everything that was suggested to update the app, the phone, the watch.It synced a few of my steps yesterday and today but it is sporadic.

Best Answer
0 Votes