Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 not syncing with Samsung phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My watch and app wont sync with my Samsung phone since your latest update of fitbit app tried over 2 days all suggested reason no go 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Su70, welcome to the Community Forums.

First, I appreciate your effort and patience for troubleshooting this situation before posting over here, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

@Doomlux Thanks for the helpful information that was shared in your post.

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

The best teknik only 4 u

Best Answer
0 Votes

There's a number of us over on this thread: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Charge-4-will-not-sync-after-new-update-on-jan-2021/m-p/...

We all have different phones and products but the same problem syncing with the Android app after the most recent update, no matter what we try. Please consider checking out that thread to upvote/ comment so we can maybe get the attention of a Fitbit moderator or someone who can get the app fixed.

Best Answer

Hello @Su70, welcome to the Community Forums.

First, I appreciate your effort and patience for troubleshooting this situation before posting over here, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

@Doomlux Thanks for the helpful information that was shared in your post.

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes