Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't connect to my Android phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

And also it showing fitbit.com is down for maintenance. OMG im not even conected with my android. I upgraded already. And I always keep on all permition on this app.. Why why why??? And how to kill this problem...? Please i already getting stress because of this

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @fredy46. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3.

May I know the model of your mobile phone? Please make sure it meets the requirements listed here.

In the meantime, please follow the steps below:

- Restart your router

- Log out and back into the Fitbit app 

- Toggle Bluetooth Off and On

- Change your network connection 

- Restart your Fitbit device 

I've moved your post to the Android App board for organization purposes.

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I keep getting the same thing. I've had it connected to my phone for a year but the last couple days I can't sync. I don't know what's going on. I've uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it. I've turned Bluetooth on and off. I've reset my watch. I've deleted my device and tried to re-pair it to my account. Nothing is working. I keep getting a notification that fitbit.com is down for maintenance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
So what will happen. Do we have to throw this 😂. Its very bad things.
That we cant use it anymore
Best Answer
0 Votes

Try these steps, but first clear the cache of the fitbit app. 

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Best Answer
0 Votes