Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Dashboard not reflecting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good morning Fitbit Community,

I have owned a Versa for almost a few months now and have always been happy with the watch. This week, however, I've encountered an issue on the Dashboard of the Android FitBit app that is bothering me. I am an Android user on a Samsung S8.

In the Dashboard of the FitBit app, the widgets that are supposed to show sleep, active hours, and heart rate are not showing any data. Even when I look back at past days where I know they tracked my sleep, the widgets do not show any information. However, when you click on the widget to see more detail, you can see the data by day.

Is anyone else having the same problem? This is understandably a first world problem and not the end of the world. It is just a tad annoying as it's worked for as long as I've owned the Versa.

Thanks for reading, everyone! Enjoy the day.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forms @TheGarborator

Allow me to help you out with this.

It seems to be like the app is getting the proper details but is not being able to update the tiles. The first things I'd recommend are to log out of the app (you can do so on the account tab) and then force closing it. Then, open it again and log in. The app will be forced to get all of the details from the servers again and to update the tiles. They should work then.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes