Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite Fails to Sync with Android App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa Lite has been terrible at syncing with the android app ever since I last updated it, about 4 weeks ago.  I get absolutely no notifications ever on my watch.  I have literally done every troubleshooting option I could find out there, and it still will not sync without completely deleting and rebooting everything, which takes a long time; and even that doesn't always work the first time.  I am at a loss as to what to do to get my versa to work again, the way it used to.  Any help with getting it back to functional is desperately needed.  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

The time period to your answer will depend on which phone model and or Android version we are asking about @JessaM224 

Have you checked the help docs and the pinned posts at the top of this forum? 

Was the update to the Fitbit App or the Android phone, or both? 

A lot of people are reporting issues with text notifications, the rest are coming through. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Rich_Laue - the update was to the fitbit app from 01.13.20.  Phone is a V20, old model about 4 years old now.  But I have had no issues with syncing, notification, or anything until this last update to the app.  I read all of the articles I could find from others with similar issues, and have reset, uninstalled, turned on & off, and just about every combination thereof for both the fitbit & phone...and still get the "no device found" message when I try to sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes