Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite can't connect to Samsung A70 bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my versa since March 2019. It was working fine untill Tuesday 17th September when the clock was incorrect, leading me to being late for work!!!! THe clock was 20 minutes slow!

In the proceding days I have deleted the app on my phone, restated my versa, both numerous times. I managed to connect once via bluetooth which meant I deleted the clock face I had, (as initally I thought it was the new face I had downloaded was the problem) 

Currently, I can't use my device as it is 2hrs 23 minutes slow, with no clock face. I have reverted back to my battery opperated Garmin which tells the time perfectly and counts my steps. I need an acurate clock as I am a teacher!

I am from the UK but currently live in Vietnam and don't want to call customer services back in the UK. 

Please help! 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Moderator edit: Format 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @AmyR80, welcome to the Community Forums!

I appreciate all the information that was shared in your post, sorry for the inconvenience experienced with your Versa lite device, your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation prior to posting are appreciated. Let me share with you that your Versa Lite device use your mobile device timezone settings to display the time with the syncing process, therefore, if the timezone settings on your mobile device are correctly configured, such information will be shown on your device display by just syncing it.

However, if after syncing and checking that the timezone settings are correctly configured your device continue displaying an incorrect time, please check our help article: How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?.

If you are experiencing syncing difficulties, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed. Also, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to me Ricardo. 

I don't think there's anything wrong with the timezone. The problem is it won't sync! I've downloaded the fitbit app onto my kindle fire and it won't sync to that either. I feel I've wasted £150 on a something that doesn't work! I just want a reliable watch that tells the time and gives me info about my fitness and sleep.

Please help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

New version 3.6.1 of the Fitbit app is now on Play Store. Maybe you could try to install it to see if it fixes any of the known issues ?

Best Answer

Your reply and update are appreciated @AmyR80. It's nice to see you participating here @LostEchoes, welcome back. My apologies for the delay in responding guys.

@AmyR80 Thanks for the details that were shared in your post, the reason why your device isn't showing the correct time is because of the syncing difficulties you're experiencing. Please take in consideration that the Kindle Fire is not a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you may experience certain connection difficulties with it. That said, can you please try the troubleshooting steps that were shared on my previous post and let me know the outcome? If those steps don't resolve your concern, please try with a compatible device instead.

Thanks for the input that was shared with me, we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services.

@LostEchoes Thanks for your post and the helpful information that was shared, we always recommend our users to keep everything up to date to avoid difficulties.

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes